Monday, November 2, 2009

Words With You



You are the shining star
Twinkling away so far
Still don’t know why
To see you, I always try

Though far
I am always there with you
Our relation so pure and true


Don’t know how to convey
There’s a lot that I say
But, When you are there
Not a word can I share

Come close to me
Share your thoughts and more
My Dear, I will listen for sure

You are so special
Without you I feel terrible
Why? You might never know
And, I might never show

I know what I mean to you
I promise to be together
In every storm and every weather


This moment this time
Might never come again
Still want to stop you
Even though in vain

2 comments:

  1. Everything about this post is surreal… the lovely picture of a lovely couple, longing for each other, in the backdrop of such a romantic setting… just imagine… isn’t it a dream…your thoughts in the form of lovely words add to it…

    ReplyDelete
  2. could not stop commenting once more.. but this picture is too good, attractive and dreamlike...

    ReplyDelete