Friday, June 26, 2009

A Special Gift


"You have dream…… Protect it only for one person.. that’s You!"

A friend of mine who is very special got a wonderful small BMW model for me and the abovementioned quote is what my friend wants me to always remember. I was so over whelmed by the fact that my friend actually thought about it and took the effort for looking for the BMW Lifestyle and buying this gift for me.

For me, its a dream to some day be able to earn enough to buy a BMW. I will buy the same only from what I have earned. That I believe would be a gift that I will give to myself.

Please don’t get this opinion that since I am going to buy a BMW, I know everything about it. Well, all I know is that I will buy it some day. But now I see a BMW everyday in my bedroom, I thought it would be a good idea to actually learn some facts about the BMW 5 series that I want to buy, which are…..

BMW – 5 series – Move with Utmost elegance
Top speed – 242 Km/hr;
Tank Capacity – 70 ml;
6 cylinder Engine delivers excellent fuel efficiency;
Mirror Glass is Blue tainted.

After the above technical data, I have a couple of line dedicated to this special friend:

Relation that we share
There is nothing to which I can compare
I want to whisper in your ear
You will always be special my dear.

Thanks so much!!